St Stephen's church in Marton was founded in 1871 when the foundation stone was laid by Bishop Hadfield.
The church was designed by George F. Allen of Wanganui in the perpendicular Gothic style. This stunning church features a free standing belfry and a Norman & Beard organ in original condition.
- St Stephen's: 8.00am Sunday - Communion
- St Stephen's: 9.30am Sunday - Communion
- Towgood Lounge: 10.00am Wednesday - Communion
- An Education for Ministry group meets every Monday afternoon.
- Children and Families Ministry meets each Sunday at St Stephen's at 9.30am worship.
- Monthly meetings of the Men's Group and Women's Fellowship
- Ladies' Luncheon with a guest speaker is held on the second Wednesday of each month in the Hall.
- St Stephens is also home to an enthusiastic choir which sings at Easter, Christmas and other special services.
Priest in Charge
: Rev Tim DuxfieldWardens
: Francis Twiss and Ann Hammond
23 Maunder St, Marton
Phone Office: 06 327 8398
Priest in Charge: 06 327 7930
No reira waiho ko te aroha o Te Matua Kaha Rawa hei korowai mou.
May the love of Almighty God enfold you
Click on the links below to view location, service times and History of each individaul Church.